14 Jul 2016
Taking the Swords Express to Longitude this weekend? Here's everything you need to know:
1. Coaches to Longitude will depart Pavilions Shopping Centre (between Zara and Malahide roundabouts) on Friday, 15th July, Saturday, 16th July and Sunday 17th July at 13.30hrs.
2. These special services are pre-pay ONLY and cash fares will NOT be accepted on the day. Passengers will be given wristbands for identification and drivers/staff will be in possession of a passenger manifest.
3. Please print the ticket that was emailed to you at the time of ordering and bring this ticket along with you as proof of purchase.
4. After the show, please make your way immediately to Marlay Park Coach Park. Coaches will depart the coach park at 23.30hrs and drop off at the Pavilions Shopping Centre on the return journey.
5. Coaches will travel to Marlay Park via the M50 and will not travel via Dublin City Centre.
6. Please ensure you arrive in good time for boarding on both outward and return journey as coaches will depart as soon as they fill.
Lastly, thank you to everyone who has booked a seat on the Longitude coaches and hope you all enjoy the shows!
Click here for tickets: www.swordsexpress.eventbrite.ie