07 Jul 2016
Taking the Swords Express to Kodaline or the Stone Roses this weekend? Here's everything you need to know:
1. Coaches to Kodaline will depart Pavilions Shopping Centre (Zara side) on Friday, 8th July at 4pm.
2. Coaches to Stone Roses will depart Pavilions Shopping Centre (Zara side) on Saturday, 9th July at 4.30pm.
3. These special services are pre-pay ONLY and cash fares will NOT be accepted on the day. Passengers will be given wristbands for identification and drivers/staff will be in possession of a passenger manifest.
4. There are a handful of tickets remaining for the Kodaline show and Stone Roses gigs are also selling fast. Please click on the link below to book the last remaining seats.
6. Please print the ticket that was emailed to you at the time of ordering and bring this ticket along with you as proof of purchase.
7. After the show, please make your way immediately to Marlay Park Coach Park. Coaches will depart the coach park at 23.30hrs and drop off at the Pavilions Shopping Centre on the return journey.
8. Coaches will travel to Marlay Park via the M50 and will not travel via Dublin City Centre.
9. Please ensure you arrive in good time for boarding on both outward and return journey as coaches will depart as soon as they fill.
Lastly, thank you to everyone who has booked a seat on the Marlay Park coaches and don't forget we're also operating special services for Longitude from Friday 15th to Sunday 17th July.
Hope you all enjoy the shows! :)
Click here for tickets: www.swordsexpress.eventbrite.ie