13 Jul 2017
If you're taking Swords Express to Longitude this weekend, here's everything you need to know:
1. Coaches will depart R106 near Pavilions Shopping Centre (between Zara and Malahide roundabouts) on Friday, 14th July, Saturday, 15th July and Sunday 16th July at 13.30hrs. Map showing location of bus stop is below.
2. These special services are PRE-PAY ONLY. Passengers will be given wristbands for identification and drivers/staff will be in possession of a passenger manifest.
3. Please have your ticket ready for scanning on the day. The ticket will be required as proof of purchase.
4. After the show, please make your way immediately to Marlay Park Coach Park. Coaches will depart the coach park at 23.30hrs and drop off at the Pavilions Shopping Centre on the return journey.
5. Coaches will travel to Marlay Park via the M50 and will not travel via Dublin City Centre.
6. Please ensure you arrive in good time for boarding on both outward and return journey as coaches will depart as soon as they fill.
7. There are extra security measures in place at the venue and alcohol is strictly forbidden on our coaches. There are restrictions on the size of bags that you are permitted to bring into Marlay Park so please take the time to read all of the essential festival information here: http://www.independent.ie/…/longitude-2017-no-alcohol-polic…
Lastly, thank you to everyone who has booked a seat on the Longitude coaches and hope you all enjoy the festival!